This is the first day of the week. We have 52 of these days a year. Each Monday we can start our mornings off to set the tone for each week. Why not let it be on a positive note? I’ve compiled five quotes for you today to give you the drive to stay upbeat and set your mind on track.
What we think we bring into focus. What we focus on comes to the light. Think your way into. happier, and more productive life.
- “Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.“
– Groucho Marx
One day at a time. All he has is one day, each day, to apply himself and set the approach for his happiness. This is how we should approach our own lives. Open our eyes and choose which way we want to feel. Stay in the day.
2. “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.”
– Zig Ziglar
You can start anything and work up to greatness. You don’t have to know everything to take a step into a new beginning.
3. “A ship is always safe at shore but that is not what it’s built for.”
– Albert Einstein
ship is built to sail the seas. To carry goods and people from one place to another. To master the sea. This is also what you were built for. To master your own destiny, but you cant sit stagnant to do it.
4. “Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.”
– Albert Einstein
Figuring out what is of real value to us is so important. Is success and monetary gain the most important thing, or is is the building of character best? It’s up to you and you alone.
5. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.”
– Bruce Lee
Bruce knew all about the Art of War and being a true warrior. I’m sure having a laser like focus was something he shared with all great men. Take his advice and be a warrior of greatness.
Now, what a great way to begin! Take your Monday motivational quotes and let them spice up your day. Get started with a bang and your week will be better than ever.